|FOR EMERGENCIES, PLEASE DIAL 911|
Welcome to the Gustine Police Department website.
The Gustine Police Department's basic responsibility is to prevent crime and disorder. Our ability to do so depends upon public approval and willing cooperation. To that end, we seek to preserve public favor--not by pandering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating impartial service, courtesy, and friendship without regard to wealth or social standing. We cultivate relationships that give reality to this historic tradition:
Police are only members of the public, paid to give full-time attention to those duties that are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare.
We are committed to making the City of Gustine a safe place to live, work and visit. We actively seek opportunities and new ways to develop partnerships with the citizens of our community to increase the safety of the public and to maintain the highest quality of life possible. Community involvement and positive relationships are the main reasons why Gustine today touts one of the lowest crime rates in the State of California.
Please take the time to browse our website to learn more about the Gustine Police Department, our city, and the services we provide. We are particularly proud of our PAL and Neighborhood Watch programs, and there are pages that focus upon wanted persons, missing persons, and crime statistics.
Enjoy your time with us and thank you for your interest in our department.
Police TIPS Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This email link provides a way for our citizens to communicate with the police department, via email, who wish to provide information to the police department anonymously.
- Users may leave information regarding specific information as to the whereabouts of wanted persons, information regarding cases, and illegal drug sales or possession information.
- Users do not have to provide personal identifiable information, such as name, address or phone numbers.
- This email link is not to be used for reporting purposes such as, requests for burglary reports, petty theft reports, collision reports or other.
- This email link is meant to be another avenue for the citizens of Gustine to give anonymous tip information.
- These emails will not be replied to unless otherwise indicated by the user.
- If you need to make a report and speak with an officer directly and it is a non-emergency, please call (209) 854-1010 to report non-emergency crimes. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
General Police Information Email - email@example.com
- This email link can be used by the citizens to request general information regarding the police department.
- Again this email link is not provided to report criminal activity, crimes or in-progress or criminal activity.
- This email link is provided to share information back and forth with the public.
- Specific requests for police reports may be made using this email link.
- Persons who are requesting specific information or who have questions may submit their request or question by using this email address.
- If you are requesting a copy of a police report, you must provide your name, address and telephone number.
- The request will then be forwarded to the records supervisor for review and the request will be answered within 48 hours by telephone, mail or email. Fees may be charged for copies of police reports.
- Due to confidentiality reasons, some police reports may not be mailed to the requesting person or party.
- Persons or parties requesting police reports may have to pick up the report in person and have a proper form of identification.